Ocean Import Coordinator
RDD Freight International Inc is currently searching for a motivated and personable individual to join our Ocean Import Department. The Ocean Import Coordinator is primarily responsible for ensuring the proper and timely movement of freight and information, while complying with any internal and external requirements. In addition, developing and maintaining relationships with carriers, customers, and warehouses to guarantee the timely delivery of shipments.
Established in 1984, RDD Freight International Inc is one of the leading NVOCC freight forwarding companies. RDD offers multi-modal logistics management for business to business and associated global logistics consulting service for long-term clients.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Tracking, tracing, and updating the status of shipments on a daily basis.
- Accurate and timely data entry into our system.
- Effective communication with customers, vendors, other OEC offices, and co-workers through a high volume of e-mails, phone calls and verbal contact.
- Monitoring of reports.
- Accurate and timely billing to customers.
- Providing customer service via email and telephone correspondence to address customer questions and concerns.
- Maintaining strong and effective relationships with vendors (shipping lines, trucking companies, etc.).
- Meet key performance indicators to support the department, branch, product and overall company goals.
- Must have the desire to understand the operational process flow and constantly seeking improved ways for efficiency.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking skills and research capabilities
- Proactive, positive, enthusiastic and self-driven
- Strong business acumen, attention to details and strong organizational skills
- Understanding of Supply Chain Logistics / Freight Forwarding industry
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office
If you are motivated and customer-oriented, find out how you can become a part of our team by searching our job opportunities or sending your resume to email@example.com
For more information, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.