To build new business by identifying and selling profitable domestic and international freight forwarding and warehousing prospects; maintaining strong and beneficial relationships with those clients to consistently grow existing revenues and profit.
Established in 1984, RDD Freight International Inc is one of the leading NVOCC freight forwarding companies. RDD offers multi-modal logistics management for business to business and associated global logistics consulting service for long-term clients.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Generate prospects that can benefit with EA Logistics.
- Identify segments of client’s freight & warehousing needs where we add value.
- Win business from decision-makers.
- Phone & E-mail work and Face-to-Face sales calls to build relationships, share information, move the prospect toward becoming a client.
- Maintain relationships with existing clients by providing support, information, and guidance.
- Stay current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepare sales reports on an ongoing basis by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information, mostly through our CRM system (mobile enabled).
- Coordinate and respond to RFI’s and RFQ’s.
- Work with team to provide rate and service packages for clients.
- Prepare SOP’s for individual accounts to ensure correct and consistent handling of the account by Operations Department.
- Work toward achieving goals and targets as determined by management.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking skills and research capabilities
- Proactive, positive, enthusiastic and self-driven
- Strong business acumen, attention to details and strong organizational skills
- Understanding of Supply Chain Logistics / Freight Forwarding industry
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office
If you are motivated and customer-oriented, find out how you can become a part of our team by searching our job opportunities or sending your resume to email@example.com
For more information, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.